2022 GFC GT14 Shifter Specs
Tube Diameter: 32mm
Rear Axle Diameter: 50mm
Stub Axle Diameter: 25mm
Bodywork: KG 507 Side Pod, Front Nose /508 Fairing
Fuel Tank: 8.5 Liter
Wheels: GFC Spec AMV 3F Magnesium
Wheel Hubs: Magnesium
Brake System: Hydraulic Floating
- KG 507/508 Bodywork kit with new graphic design.
- Redesigned steering geometry to give drivers more stability and control upon initial turn in.
- Redesigned rear brake caliper support for less brake deflection and more braking stability.
- Redesigned floor tray for more comfort with taller drivers and upgraded mounting system to reduce welding on the primary tubes of the chassis.
- Upgraded steering wheel with oval grip to give more comfort to the driver while reducing fatigue.
- Redesigned bottom and top seat supports. Lower support becoming a bolt on support for easier and more efficient seat installation. Upper support has been reinforced for more durability.
- Redesigned pedal mounting system that allows more pedal range along with reducing welding onto the primary tubes of the frame.
- Relocated fuel tank placement to help weight distribution changes during long races.
- Redesigned exhaust mounting supports to allow more adjustability to adapt all engine types along with a weight reduction from previous model.
- Redesigned throttle cable housing locator to allow more range of adjustability.
- Integrated fuel line support system
- Redesigned rear bearing supports with more rigidity and weight reduction.
- Redesigned chain guard single piece mounting system with quick release pin system.
- GFC Exclusive AMV 3F Wheel Design
- Redesigned clutch lever with smoother feel and greater adjustability.
- Redesigned shift lever utilizing spherical bearings for smoother/easier shifting with increased rigidity.